Ulla is responsible for administering our clients’ patent portfolios.
She has been working with the administrative aspects of patent portfolio handling for more than 25 years and has extensive experience from both private practice and the industry. She has an in-depth knowledge of IP case management systems and has acted as a system implementation specialist and super-user. Ulla is responsible for term administration, filing and prosecution of international, European and Danish patent applications as well as correspondence with authorities and foreign associates.
- QIPA, Qualified Intellectual Property Administrator, 2010, Danish Institute For IPR Training (DIFI)
- VMI, basic course in trademark administration, 2011
- BA in English and Diploma in German, Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- DAIPA (Danish Association of Intellectual Property Administrators)
- DIFI (Danish Institute For IPR Training)